ADORA - Tetovo is a non-governmental and non-profit organization that works on strengthening the capacities of the organizations and individuals, as well as on improving the living conditions and standard of life of the citizens.
Association Adora was registered in 2010 in order to address the challenges of the citizens at the local level, and to influence the improvement of the quality of life in the municipality.
Within its program activities, Adora is active in the following areas:
- Lifelong Learning Program,
- Rule of Law Program and Confidence Building Measures,
- Social Inclusion Program,
- Program for self-sustainability and capacity-building,
- Rural Development Program
- Program for Environmental Protection,
- Activities within other networks and associations